• RGF Environmental Group, Inc. Read Brochure
The award winning REME HALO® in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier is the best solution for whole house and building air purification. Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases. You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
How it works:
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s patent-pending Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydro-Peroxide occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
Features an Benefits
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
UV Air Treatment For Home Comfort Systems
UV Treatment Systems
- Zaps surface mold that can grow on cooling coils
- Kill airborne bacteria that can recirculate through your home
- Helps create a more energy efficient home
Highly Effective – Eliminates up to 99.9% of mold spores in your system
High Rate of Success – Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system
Highly Efficient – Helps to maintain system efficiency and airflow, which saves money by not having to have your sytstem coil cleaned as often
Long Lamp Life – SmartLamp™ technology optimizes efficiency of lamp run time, and LED lets you know when lamp replacement is needed
Easy Bulb Replacement – SnapLamp™ replacement bulbs make replacement quick and easy
Safe – Sealed unit design and multiple interlocks prevent accidental contact with UV rays
Model Numbers – UV100E3007, UV100A1059, UV100A2008, UV100RM1, UV100E1043, UV100E2009
IAQ UV Treatment For Home Comfort Systems
Indoor Pollutants Can Affect You, Your Home And Your Comfort System
Totaline UV Lights are the perfect addition to today’s tightly constructed, highly energy efficient homes. These homes are built to seal in heated or cooled air. Unfortunately, they also do a great job of trapping mold, bacteria, viruses, fungi, dust and other irritants. Airborne irritants are simply a fact of life. Molds can cause flare ups of allergy symptoms, and in some cases, trigger asthma attacks. Bacteria, viruses and germs also can reside in the air you breathe every day.
These airborne pollutants can effect your home comfort equipment, too. Allowed to circulate through your home and your system, these and other particles can build up on the indoor coil, inhibiting airflow and reducing heating and cooling efficiency.